Cool Stuff

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Rant on the world

Ok, so I am bored, starting a new job/career soon and I just feel like writing some stuff down to get my thoughts out of my head. I kind of feel irritated by my sisters. One just had a stillborn baby, but I don't feel it necessary to drop my life onto hold just to go and hold her hand. My sisters didn't offer me any money, cause they know I am broke as shit, but they didn't, not for the gasoline it would take to go to the wake and funeral. So I didn't go. Does that make me an asshole, maybe. Still, I don't get it. I have always hated funerals only because they don't make any sense to me. I get that people mourn for the loss of a loved one, but it is just so frickin' depressing. They wait til after the funeral, and the've been drinking, cause that is what we do in Wisconsin after a funeral, go get wasted, anyways, they only talk about the good things the deceased has done after the funeral, the fun shit that makes you proud to be the assholes friend in the first place. Can't talk about that shit at the funeral? Wait. What? This doesn't make any sense because the only reason I am going to the funeral is for the free food and the booze and to maybe meet some chicks at the bar afterwards 'cause nothing gets people over death more than the opportunity to maybe create some offspring. Wait. What? That's right, funerals make people want to go out and have some of the best sex of their lives. This is just weird, but it makes sense to me, maybe it shouldn't, but that's the way my fucked up brain works, but oh well. Shit, its not like I am the only guy that thinks like this. People just don't have the gonads to admit that this is the way they feel. Everyone's got to be prim and proper, did I say that right? Anyways, just writing nonsense because if I am to become a famous writer, I need the practice and should be doing this kind of thing more often, but that's beside the point, or is indeed the point of so many conversations I've had with myself, but everyone talks with themselves everyday. I always kind of wondered if most people think in words, pictures/video or a little of both. I know I clearly think of things with video and pictures, very seldom does my mind flash words across. I know this cause I have thought about it quite some time, even though most people I have asked don't know how to respond to the question. I always thought it was a simple question, but apparently not. Of course, I could keep talking, even though I am indeed writing, but I think of myself saying these words and reading them outloud in my head as I write down on the computer screen what I am thinking. Kind of strange that I write that I am saying these words that I am indeed writing down to you. So, if you are a like minded individual, and I don't remember if I made this blog linked on my main page or not, but it doesn't really matter. This blog doesn't seem to be viewed by anyone, or if it is, they would never allow any of their friends to see that they are indeed following this blog since it is nothing but the writings/rants of a man who hasn't been laid in a little over a year, not that I am complaining, I have been able to concentrate on my studies and get two of my three majors completed for my first bachelors degree. I kind of am proud of me for that. Anyways, until I am bored again.

No comments:

Post a Comment